Chairman of Department:
Name: Dr. Anil Khurana
Designation: Associate Professor & Chairman
Phone: 0130- 2484126
E-mail -id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department offers MBA, MBA(5 Years Integrated) and Master in Hospital Administration(MHA) where attractive range of subjects are offered, which can be used to extend students’ main areas of interest. The department has started MBA(5 Years Integrated) in 2012 which is a dual degree programme. A Candidate once admitted to this programme shall not be required to take re-admission at any subsequent stage of the programme depending upon the fulfillment of other conditions, however he/she may opt to discontinue the programme after 3rd year of the programme.
The department is actively involved in Consultancy Projects as it has got Consultancy Projects of worth Rs. 3 crore (approx.) the area of Public Health Management and Rural Management. Recently the department has been selected as a “Support Organization” by the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Government of India. During the short span of time after its inception in 2008, the department has received multiple grants from various funding agencies and establishments for promotion of academics, research and consultancy, the department has received research and development projects of worth Rs. One crore and twenty one lakh from University Grants Commission.
To challenge, conquer, and excel in the field of Management, camouflaged with the human values, determination and promise to produce the best of professionals for society and the nation.
To provide the best and latest career oriented educational facilities in training the budding professionals to turn them into multifaceted professionals who are socially responsible stewards and change agents in cultural and cross-cultural settings.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The Department has identified the following Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) as per the current industry needs and for pursuing research:
- Students will gain the ability to identify, formulate, and solve challenging management problems.
- Students will develop professional skills that will prepare them for immediate employment or get involved in interdisciplinary research activities.
- Students will be provided with an educational foundation that prepares them for leadership roles along diverse career paths.
- Students are trained to become future entrepreneurs.
- Students will develop an understanding of the social and human context in which their managerial contributions will be utilized.
- Students will learn to communicate their ideas in form of presentations, seminars and research publications. Moreover, they learn to work in collaboration with other members of the team.
Course Outcomes (COs)
- Academic Performance: Students are required to attain specific number of credits to complete the course.
- Course Activity: For each advanced course there is a foundation course prescribed in the syllabus. The courses are offered in chronological order in the subsequent semesters.
- Professional Activities: These foundation courses help the students to come up with the dissertation work of National/International standard which they publish in various Journals/Conferences of repute.
- Employability: This further helps in employment, entrepreneurship and research.
Programme Outcomes (POs):
The programme prepares the students for the following:
- To develop an ability to apply knowledge of management to deal with real life problems.
- To be able to design the models and to test, analyze and interpret the model on the basis of repository data/created data.
- The post graduates are expected to perform thorough rigorous class room teaching, summer internship and Research Project in their field of interest and come out with managerial skills based solution that meets desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety and sustainability.
- To meet the managerial problems, the post graduates are expected to demonstrate an ability to function on multidisciplinary areas.
- To be able to identify, formulate, and solve managerial problems.
- Have an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- The PG programme has been designed for overall personality growth such that they have an ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Post graduates are broadly educated to have an understanding of the impact of managerial solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- The post graduates are expected to engage themselves in life-long learning.
- The post graduates are expected to have knowledge of contemporary issues.
- To develop an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern managerial tools necessary for management students.
MBA (5 Yrs)
I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.
|Hardwares||Computers||HP||32||Desktop Elite 8200||i5 Processor, 4GB RAM, 500 GB HDD|
|Dell||10||Desktop Optiplex 9020||i7 Processor, 4GB RAM, 500 GB HDD|
|HP||1||Laserjet 1536 dnf MFP|
|HP||1||Laserjet M1136 MFP|
|HP||1||Laserjet 1536 dnf MFP|
|Projector||DLP||2||DLP Digital Projector|
|HITACHI||1||High Resolution Projector|
|Softwares||Windows 10 Pro|
|Windows 7 Professional|
|Open Source Softwares|
|Online Journals||Emrald Insight + more than 150 Online Journals Access|
|Intranet||Intanet access with High Speed Internet access|
|Name of Faculty Member||Designation||Highest Qualification||Specialization|
|Dr.Rajbir Singh||Professor||Ph. D.||Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management, Business Economics|
|Dr.Anil Khurana||Associate Professor||Ph. D.||IT & E-Commerce, Marketing|
|Dr. S. N. Mahapatra||Associate Professor||Ph. D.||Marketing & Strategic Management|
|Dr. Aarti||Assistant Professor||Ph. D.||IB, Marketing& Economics|
|Dr. Anju||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.||HRM & OB|
|Dr. Rupa Rathee||Assistant Professor||MBA||Marketing and Strategic Management|
|Dr. Pankaj Chaudhary||Assistant Professor||Ph.D||Accounting, Finance and Retail Management|
|Sh. Anand Chauhan||Assistant Professor||MBA Ph.D. thesis submitted||Knowledge Management & Technology Management|
|Dr. Jitender Kumar||Assistant Professor||Ph.D||Finance & Accounting|
|Dr. Satpal||Assistant Professor||Ph. D.||HRM & Finance|
|Dr. Manisha||Assistant Professor||Ph.D.||HRM& Finance|
|Mrs. Vandana||Assistant Professor||M.Phil.||IB & HRM|
|Sh. Parveen Kumar||Assistant Professor||MBA||Marketing and Finance|
Click here for List of Research and Publications
LIST OF CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS ORGANISED
- Patent Awareness workshop: 11 March, 2010.
- Faculty Development Program: 28 May – 3 June, 2012, “Qualitative Research Methods in Social Sciences using SPSS”
- National Seminar “Technology, Innovation & Entrepreneurship in 21st Century” – 2-3 Feb, 2012 sponsored by UGC under special assistance program (SAP).
- 2nd National Seminar “Technology, Innovation & Entrepreneurship in 21st century”- 17th March, 2015 sponsored by UGC under special assistance program (SAP).